The Shared Service Center provides consultations to AUCA faculty and staff members as well on the basic issues related to the operation of the Human Resources Office, and the reception of the primary documentation for request processing.
- Provision a list of documents necessary for employment.
- Technical assistance in publishing announcements/advertisments about hiring on the web-sites, social networks, newspapers.
- Provision of employment certificates.
- Providing copies of labour books.
- Preparing necessary documents for submissing to Social Fund for issuing Social Security certificates for new international faculty and staff.
- Keeping and updating integrated data base on contact phone numbers of faculty and staff.
- Providing the check-out lists for faculty and staff